Q: What information does Luosh USA collect?
A: Luosh USA may collect information from or about you in the following ways:
From Luosh USA's Interactions With You: We collect information from and about you and your transactions and other interactions with us. This may include when you use the Services, make a purchase, sign up for our catalogue, newsletters or email lists, participate in sweepstakes, contests or promotions, or otherwise contact us.
- Direct Purchasers: If you make a purchase from us, we may collect the billing address, contact information, and name of the purchaser.
- Information You Provide About a Third Party: If you send someone else a communication from the Services, we may collect information such as that person's name, telephone number, email, and/or shipping address.
- From Third Party Sources: We may acquire information from other sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically (such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic information), or when you connect with Luosh USA through a third party (including through social networks) based on your registration and privacy settings on those third party sites.
- Combination of Information: We may combine the information we receive from or about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through the Site, as well as information across other computers or devices that you use, with information we collect or receive about you from other online and offline sources, or from other third party sources.
Q: What are my Tracking Options?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential to enabling you to browse and use the functionality of a website and without them the Services cannot be provided. We use these cookies, among other things, to recognize and maintain your logged-in status throughout your visit and manage your shopping bag.
- Performance Cookies – These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Services, for example, pages that they visit and if they receive error messages. This information does not identify you individually and is used in the aggregate to improve our Services.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies allow us to remember certain choices you make about how you like to use the Services and provide you a more personalized experience, for example, your shipping country and currency preferences.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies are used to deliver online advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests and to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They may be placed on the Services by us or by our advertising partners with our permission. For more on targeting cookies and your ability to control their use, please see the Internet-based Advertising section below.
- If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- We or our service providers may also use Flash cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects) or other similar technologies. A Flash cookie is a small data file placed on a computer using Adobe Flash or similar technology that may be built into your computer or downloaded or installed by you on your computer. We use these technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience, facilitate processes, and personalize and store your settings. Flash cookies may help our website visitors to, for example, set volume preference associated with a video experience, and perform surveys. They help us improve our websites by measuring which areas are of greatest interest to customers. They may be recognized by other websites or by our marketing or business partners. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies and the cookie management tools provided by your browser may not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/ flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. If you disable Flash cookies or other similar technologies, please be aware that you may not have access to certain features and services that make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
Q: How does Luosh USA use the information collected?
A: Luosh USA may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, deliver, install, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, maintain a record of the purchases you make, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone) or to service products you purchased from us.
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site.
- To send you catalogs, information, newsletters, promotional materials and other offerings from Luosh USA or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
- To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, promotions and advertising on the Site, through other third party sites or apps, or via email, text messages, that are offered by Luosh USA or other marketing partners that might be of interest to you.
- To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- To contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer support.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Q: What information does Luosh USA share with others?
A: Luosh USA will not share personal information we collect from and about you in the following ways:
- Company Affiliates: We may share collected information within, Luosh USA’s affiliated companies, and any future additions to Luosh USA’s family of affiliated companies.
- Co-Marketing Partners: Certain areas of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties, such as companies that provide products and services, rewards programs, conduct joint sales program, sweepstakes, promotional campaigns, and other jointly sponsored events. Such Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for any products and/or services provided during the Services, you either will be providing your information to both Luosh USA and such third party, or Luosh USA might share your information directly with such third party for that third party to fulfill their products and our products and services directly with you.
- Other Third Parties: Luosh USA may share your information with select partners, affiliates, and other third parties that we believe may have offers or be of interest to you.
- Service Providers: We use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties.
- Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information: We may also share or sell non-identifiable aggregate or anonymous information with our affiliates, agents, service providers, business partners, or other third parties for their marketing or analytics uses or for other lawful purposes. This type of non-identifiable and aggregate information cannot be used to identify you personally.
Q: How can I view, update or remove my information?
A: If you have made a purchase, you can also contact our Customer Service Department at the email address listed in the "Contact Us" section below to access or update any of this information.
You may also exercise your rights, subject to applicable laws, to request that we delete or restrict access to your personal data. We may need to retain data for legally permitted purposes and this will be explained to you if necessary.
Q: What choices do I have about receiving communications from Luosh USA?
A: If you make a purchase, you may automatically receive promotional emails and direct mail from Luosh USA. We provide our customers with the opportunity to "opt out" of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment or delivery of a product order. We provide you with the following options if you prefer to "opt out" of receiving information or materials that we think may be of interest to you:
- Electronic Promotional Offers: At all times, you have the option of "opting out" of receiving promotional emails from the sender only by clicking the "unsubscribe" link in any of the promotional emails you receive. In addition, if you have an online account, you may change your email preferences regarding email from us by logging into the "Your Account" section of the website.
- Direct Mail Promotional Offers: If you would like to be removed from our Company catalog mailing list, please contact a Customer Service representative by email to stop receiving paper catalogs.
- Other Contact: In all cases, you may email us at the email address listed in the "Contact Us" section below.
Q: What are California Privacy Rights?
A: If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes of personal information to third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. To make such request, please submit a written request to the following email address specifying that you want a copy of Luosh USA's "California Privacy Rights" notice: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Attn: California Privacy" in the subject line. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from Luosh USA and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
Q: What about children's privacy?
A: Protecting children's privacy is important to us, and the Site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen. We do not direct the Site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, such children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorized to use the Services. If Luosh USA learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that you can use to prevent your children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
Q: What about security?
A: We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card information) on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
Q: What about other websites?
A: Our website may include links to third-party websites that are not affiliated with Luosh USA. These websites may send their own cookies to visitors, collect data or solicit your information. The privacy policies of these other websites may be very different from our policy. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites and cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you provide to or collected by such third party sites.
Q: Where and for how long is my data stored?
A: Your personal information may be stored and processed on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States. The servers and databases in which information may be stored may be located outside the country from which you accessed this website and in a country where the data protection and other laws may differ from your country of residence. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. You consent to any such cross-border transfer of your personal information.
Personal information that we collect, access or process will be retained only so long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected, as necessary for our legitimate business purposes, or as required or authorized by law. Personal information that is no longer required to fulfil the identified purposes will be destroyed, erased or made de-identified or anonymous.